The New Samsung Galaxy S5 and other devices will be available for purchase starting April 11, 2014. It was great showcase and display by Samsung. The technology looks great, the design looks great, and it seems Samsung will be giving HTC and Apple a run for their money. This will definitely be another great device and lives up to Samsung’s mantra “The Next Big Thing is Already Here”
The Samsung New Gear 2 and Gear Fit Smart Watches both can work and control the Galaxy S5 and contain 4GB drives. If you never bought a smart watch before, the new and improved looking smart watches will make you want to purchase them.
Samsung Listed the Samsung Galaxy S “5 Reaons” consumers will want to buy the new phone.
- Glam New Modern Look That Is Sure To Be Trendy
- Better Looking, and Faster Picture Taking Camera
- Available On The Fastest Networks With Blazing LTE Speeds
- Water and Dust Resistant Phone
- Proactive Health Features and Heart Rate Monitor
Here are some notable new features and specifications of the new Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Water and Dust Resistant
- Can Last 24 Hours In StandBy Mode When The Battery Is Critical
- New Camera Features and Effects
- Supports Super Fast LTE That Will Download 1+ GB Movies In Minutes
- 5.2 Inch 2560×1440 PixelScreen
- 16 Megapixel Camera Back, 5 Megapixel Camera Front
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2800 mAH Battery
- Built-In Heart Sensor
- 10 Hours of Web Surfing, 12 Hours of Video Playback
- Comes With The Latest Android Kit Kat
Here are some of the other colors that the Galaxy S5 will be available in when it releases on April 15, 2014. Not to many crazy colors yet, but you can expect that to change after people get their hands on the phone. My personal preference from what I have seen is the blue. Now that the phone is water resistant I could actually see myself using the phone without a case.
Please comment below and share how you feel. Also remember to follow.
Thanks and cheers!